AT A GLANCE
When? Thursday 29th
November, 16:00 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Dean Jones
Captain: Shahid Afridi
- The Pakhtoons are riding high as they are second in the Super League table and have won four in a row after losing their first game by eight wickets to the Kerala Kings.
- Last time out the Pakhtoons defeated the Maratha Arabians by eight wickets and reached the required total of 126 with four balls to spare. Colin Ingram impressed with the bat, hitting 42 runs off only 13 runs which included five sixes.
- Influential batsman Andre Fletcher could only score ten runs against the Arabians as he was bowled out by Van der Merwe. Fletcher’s total for this year is an impressive 225 runs which gives him an average of 45 runs per game.
Coach: Mushtaq Ahmed
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- The Punjabi Legends' form has been indifferent in this year's tournament. Three losses in their opening five games means they stand a very slim chance of making the knockout stages.
- Punjabi’s last match ended in defeat to the Rajputs on Wednesday. The Legends were set a modest total of 117 runs but fell short by 12 runs and lost six wickets in the process.
- Umar Akmal and Philip Salt led the batting attack by contributing the most runs. They both scored 34 runs each against the Rajputs from 19 and 17 balls respectively.
The Pakhtoons will look to continue their excellent form and secure a fifth win on the bounce by defeating the Legends. Punjabi have not performed well so expect another win for the Pakhtoons who will look to boost their net run rate and standing in the league.