AT A GLANCE
When? Friday 30th
November, 11:30 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 28-30c and glorious sunshine expected
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Daniel Vettori
Captain: Eoin Morgan
- It has been a disappointing title defence for the Kerala Kings as after winning their first match, they lost their last three completed matches and despite all their big name players, have never got going in this tournament.
- The defeat on Thursday was particularly disappointing against the Northern Warriors as they only lost two wickets but could only manage 101/2 despite Stirling, Gayle and Morgan facing all but two balls as only Stirling could find the boundary regularly enough.
- Benny Howell started that match and should get another run out here, and Kings coach Daniel Vettori may make further rotations to give playing time to other members of the squad in both batting and bowling departments.
Coach: Stephen Fleming
Captain: Sam Billings
- The Bengal Tigers picked up their third win in five matches on Thursday to put them in poll position for a knockout spot as they chased the Sindhis impressive total of 134/4 by surpassing it with the final ball.
- Jason Roy hit another half century in that match to take his runs total to 206 from 5 matches so he continues to be a key figure for them at the top of the order in getting them off to fast starts and Mohammad Nabi also came to the party with bat and ball.
- They will be motivated to go into the knockouts with some momentum although they still have a good chance of progressing even with a defeat and they will be keen to ensure there net run rate does not take a hit even if they are looking like losing.
The Kings have been hugely disappointing despite having one of the better squads on paper coming into this tournament and plenty of short format specialists. They are out now but will want to end the tournament on a positive note. The Bengal Tigers need a win to guarantee a place in the knockout phase and they will definitely have the edge in motivation. Their form is strong and they should have enough focus to get a win to seal their passage through to the weekend.