AT A GLANCE
When? Sunday 2nd
September, 23:00 (UK)
Where? Warner Park Sporting Complex, Basseterre
Weather? 27-28c with 50% chance of rain that could affect play
What channel is it on? Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream the match? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Are tickets still available? https://wi.bookmyshow.com/sports/caribbean-premier-league
All-time meetings: St Kitts & Nevis Patriots W2, Jamaica Tallawahs W5
THE TEAM NEWS
ST KITTS & NEVIS PATRIOTS
Coach: Donovan Miller
Captain: Chris Gayle
- The Patriots have picked up just one point from their last three matches as they look likely to limp into the final four but they could do with another win to ease any concerns and all but seal fourth position.
- They have only managed to score over 170 in one of their 8 matches so far in CPL 2018 and that will be a big concern for Miller and Gayle, as their last game epitomised those issues as they could not match the big hitting of the Knight Riders.
- The one big plus point despite the heavy loss to the Trinbago Knight Riders last time out was the form of Evin Lewis who finally showed signs of getting back to his best with his 52 from 37 which was more runs than the combined total of his CPL tournament so far and they need him to maintain this form.
Coach: Mark O'Donnell
Captain: Andre Russell
- The Jamaica Tallawahs have been incredibly streaky in the tournament opening with three wins, losing their next three, and they have now won their last two as they are level on points at the top of the table and will look to pick up another win.
- The batting unit has really pushed on in the last couple of matches and the arrival of De Grandhomme has only bolstered that as they bat incredibly deep and all their batsmen have been contributing runs at different times.
- The absence of Imad Wasim has not affected them too much so far so that is a positive and the bowling attacking of Andre Russell and Oshane Thomas has been in great form of late as they look to get a third consecutive win.
Form is certainly with the Tallawahs as they come into this game match against the Patriots. The sheer depth of the Tallawahs batting line-up gives them a major edge here, but the absence of Lamichhane has really hampered the Patriots. Their bowling attack is nowhere near as threatening without him and the Tallawahs have the edge in that department right now too. Barring a mammoth innings from Chris Gayle, it is hard to see anything other than a Tallawahs victory.