20th May 2017 by TSZ
Everything You Need To Know About The League One Play-Offs
*Includes this season
Final Facts (since 1995/96)
- There have been an average of 2.81 goals per game in League One play-off finals.
- On average, winners of play-off finals had the better of their opponents in their two matches in the league campaign, averaging 3.76 points over the two games as opposed to 1.90 for the defeated finalists.
- Both teams have scored in nine of the 21 finals since 1995/96.
- The lower ranked team (by league position) has prevailed in 12 out of the 21 finals since 1995/96.
- Bradford and Millwall drew 1-1 in both their league meetings this season.
- The League One play-off final has gone to extra-time on seven occasions and reached penalties four times.